查看: 161|回复: 2

[网帖翻译] 在中国感遭到的最大的文化冲击,印度网友:中国企业主简直一半是女性

[复制链接]

主题

听众

积分

新手上路

发表于 2019-5-20 05:06:01 |显示全部楼层
What is your biggest cultural shock and realization from visiting China?中国给你带来的最大的文化冲击和感触是什么?(3) bf9bfcaf9111e6041be0e57c24357322.jpg
Quora读者的评论:Shane Thomas, Have budget travelled to 111 countries, 600 citiesIn 1994 it was the starring at the tall strange foreigner with the white skin and big nose.It was instant stardom in rural areas, the 50 hello's a day from   kids, I would say Nihao back and they where most impressed. Swarming   around you.Lack of being understood in English. 6 different English speakers would give you 6 different answers to your question.IN small cities locals knowledge was limited to where they where born, and had not left that Area, so where not worldly.I was amazed at helpfulness of the poor even though we had no common language.The rudeness of pushing in front of a line of people demanding a ticket.Spitting everywhere.Noise produced by a simple act as brushing teeth. The harshness of   the tonal language and it seemed like they are allways yelling at each   other.The number of copy cat business beside each other.The beauty of the countryThe size of the country.The number of big cities.The density of people, clustered 40 story apartments blocks.在1994年,大家都会盯着白皮肤大鼻子的高大奇怪的外国人。每天有50个跑过来问好的小朋友,我都跟他们回复一句你好,他们给我留下的印象最深。不断围着你转。大家都不太懂英文,同一个问题,6个人会给出6种回答。在小城市里,当地人只知道他们出生的地方的事,没有离开过那里。尽管我们没有共同的语言,但我对穷人的乐于助人感到惊讶。买票的队伍里,会有粗鲁的行为,大家推搡前面的人抢着买票。随地吐痰。刷牙时会发出很大的噪音。说话时嗓门很大,总是在互相嚷嚷。企业比比皆是。乡村之美。国土面积。大城市的数量。人口密度,聚集在40层楼高的公寓楼。IN big cities, 6 to 10 people to a roomEating of dog. Rat, snake, found in the local markets.Climate varies below zero to high 30'sNumber of mobile phones and Internet cafes. Having to supply Id to use a Internet Cafe.IN 1994 city intersections had hundreds of bicycles merging from all directionsThe size of the 3 gorges dam, with it's 600km long Lake, I saw what   is now 70m below the water line, millions of people displaced.IN modern times the improvement in high speed transportation   including a maglev train that does 4 33 kmhr and has done so for 20   years.Golden weeks last 7 to 10 days, and happen twice a year,  the whole   country is traveling at once causing koas on transportation and prices   go up on accommodationHaving to register with the PSB, the police if staying with a local. Hotels do this automatically with out u knowing.How much richer China has become in the last few years, prices have increased.Landlords to scared to rent properties for fear the tenants will trash them.Happy travels在大城市,6到10个人蜗居在一个房间。当地人会吃狗肉,老鼠肉,甚至蛇肉。气温从零度以下到30多度,跨度很大。手机和网吧的数量极多。必需提供身份证才干进网吧。1994年的时候,城市十字路口有数百辆从四面八方汇合而来三峡大坝的规模十分惊人,有600公里长的蓄水湖,数百万人背井离乡移居他处。如今,高铁大跨步进展,磁悬浮列车的时速可达433公里。黄金周持续7到10天,一年有两个黄金周,全国上下人口大迁徙,导致交通繁忙和酒店价格飞涨如果在当地居住,就必需到公安局登记。酒店会在你不知情的情况下自动登记上报。中国过去几年变得极度富有,物价也随之水涨船高。房东胆小租房子,因为担心房客会把房子给糟蹋了。旅行欢快哈。 Rosco Johns, studied at Colleges and UniversitiesThere were many things that amazed me in visiting China, and in each of my visits something else did.The development. I was amazed at the empty 6 lane highways   everywhere.. empty except for men in straw hats pulling their carts   along them. Equally i found it odd that i am queueing for a trip on a   modern high speed ferry boat with people carring chicken crates.I was dissapointed at the volumes of trash floating down nearly every river i saw.I was amazed to see all the motorbikes were electric, and not a   petrol engine anywhere. equally amazed at how many drove on the wrong   side of the roadI was shocked at walking along a road to my hotel pulling my suitcase   and having a group of men drinking across the road throwing bottles at   me. Equally i was shocked at a chinese policeman walking up to me   outside some markets and eyeball and abuse me for no reqson whatsoever.In a non tourist city was uncomfortable sitting on a bus enjoying the   outside view, to turn around and find almost the entire bus were just   staring at me.I was a little annoyed at queue jumping when waiting for a restrauant   table, and amazed at how many times i asked my chinese friend what   others were fighting about when overhearing their yelling, only to be   told theyre not fighting译文来源:三泰虎  http://www.santaihu.com/47655.html  译者:Joyceliu在我访问中国期间,有很多事情让我感到惊讶,而且每次中国之旅都有新的让我惊讶的事情。中国的进展。四处都是空无一人的6车道公路。空无一人,惟独戴草帽的人推着他们的车在路上走着。让我同样感到奇怪的是,当我在一艘现代化的高速渡轮上排队时,船上居然还有人还提着鸡笼。我看到简直每条河上都飘荡着大量的垃圾,对此我感到很失望。我惊奇地发现所有的摩托车都是电动的,不是汽油发动机。同样惊讶的是,还有不少人在马路的另一边开车。当我拖着行李箱走在去旅馆的路上,一群男人在马路对面喝酒,并向我扔瓶子时,我感到很震惊。同样令我震惊的是,在一些市场外,中国警察走到我面前,毫无理由地瞪着我,唾骂我。在一个非旅游城市里,坐在公交车上观赏外面的景色很不自由,一转身就发现简直整车人都在盯着我看。我对在餐馆排队时遇到有人插队有点恼火,我也惊讶地发现,好多次当我无意中有人大喊大叫,争执不休时,我问我的中国朋友发生了什么,他们都告诉我没事。 Anissa Fayza, studied at Bandung Institute of TechnologyOriginally Answered: What was your biggest culture shock going to China?There are some interesting things I notice during my single one week   travel to Shanghai in 2015. Contrary to my assumption about them before   coming, I found them kind and hospitable towards their guest, and  would  do efforts to make their guests comfortable, despite their lack  in  English.1.Massive amount of food they serve. They seemed never let the tables   and plates empty during dining, and endlessly offer the guest to try   all the food they serve.2.Seems everyone drink alcohol. I don’t know if that’s applicable to   all Chinese, but people I’ve met all drink alcohol with their meal. And   they insisted that their guests drink alcohol too. I’ve told them that  I  don’t drink alcohol, but they insisted that I should drunk. I hate  to  brought up religion matters, but seeing that they still insisted, I   eventually told them that I don’t drink because of my religion (and   should have been clear to them because of my look, I wear hijab). But   still, they persuaded me that drink alcohol was part of their   hospitality toward guests, and that I should be OK drinking it because I   was in China, lol3.How wide their roads are. They seem to build infinite length of road that are really, really wide.你去中国时感遭到的最大的文化冲击是什么?2015年,我在上海独自旅行了一周,期间我注意到了一些有趣的事情。与我来之前以为的相反,我发现他们对客人温柔可亲,热情好客,虽然他们不懂英语,但会竭力让他们的客人感到温馨。1.他们会端上一大桌子的食物。用餐时,他们似乎从不让餐桌和盘子空着,会不停地给请客人品味所有食物。2.似乎每个人都会喝酒。我不知道能否所有的中国人都这样,但我见过的人都会在吃饭时喝酒。他们还坚持请客人喝酒。我告诉他们我不喝酒,但他们坚持要我喝。我并不愿提及宗教问题,但他们太过坚持,最终我只能告诉他们,我不喝酒是因为宗教信仰(他们应该很清楚的,因为我的外貌特征很明显,而且还戴着头巾)。但是,他们还是劝我,喝酒是他们的待客之道,我现在在中国,喝一点没关系,哈哈3.他们的路太宽了。他们似乎建成了没有尽头的非常非常宽的道路。 Abhishek Agarwal, Nothing to sayInteresting that I came across this question as I just landed back in Delhi after 15 days in southern China.1.Infrastructure: Best i’ve seen. Most of it is better than U.S. The   reason for this is everything is brand new. The metro is extremely well   connected to every part in the city.2.Women: Because I went for work I interacted with a lot of   entrepreneurs and business owners and to my surprise, almost half of   them were girls or older ladies.3.Openness: I found their society very open. I don't know if it was   just for business, but in general I found it very easy to talk to them.4.Food: The food I had there was completely different to the Chinese food I’ve been having all this while in India and China.China has a lot to offer and I loved their country. I will go back and explore more in future for sure.故意思的是,我在中国南方待了15天,刚刚回到德里,就看到了这个问题。1.基础设备:是我见过最棒的。大多数地区比美国还要好,原因是一切都是新建的。地铁与城市的各个区域连接得非常好。2.女性:因为我是去中国出差,所以我和很多企业家和企业主交流过,令我惊讶的是,他们中简直有一半是女孩或年长的女性。3.开放度:我发现他们的社会非常开放。我不知道是不是只是为了做生意,但总的来说,我发现和他们交谈很容易。4.食物:我在中国吃的食物和我在印度吃的中餐完全不同。中国有很多特殊之处,我爱中国。我以后一定会再去中国,深入了解中国。

主题

听众

积分

新手上路

发表于 2019-5-20 05:06:01 |显示全部楼层
Budi Kurniawan, Self Employed (2009-present)I’m Indonesian chinese studied mandarin at guangzhou and shanghai for 1.5 years total, some of the biggest culture shock:1.The culture is totally different. Being chinese descent with short   ties (my grandfather came from mainland) i thought mainland chinese has   familiar culture, but i was wrong, everything is different. For  example  mainland china has a very strong save face culture and care  less about  the cost of saving face while most indonesian chinese is  well known to  be frugal and care less about image.2.Confucianism. In indonesia we have temples that teach confucius   values and which people prays on, it’s considered as a religion called   kong hu cu, i thought this religion came from mainland china and most   mainlanders practise this same religion. To my surprise most chinese are   atheist and not considered confucianism as religion but as guidelines   on moral values.And there’s still a lot more我是印尼,在广州和上海学习了一年半的,其中一些最大的文化冲击有:1.文化完全不同。作为一个跟中国关系颇近的(我的祖父来自大陆),我以为大陆人跟我们的文化类似,但我错了,一切都不一样。例如,中国大陆有很强的面子文化,不太在意挽回面子的成本,而大多数印尼华人则很节俭,不太在意抽象。2.儒家思想。印度尼西亚有孔子价值观的寺庙,人们在寺庙里祈祷,我认为这种宗教来自中国大陆,大多数大陆人都信奉这种宗教。令我惊讶的是,大多数中国人是无神论者,他们并不把儒家思想奉为宗教,只是把它作为道德价值观的指导方针。这样的例子还有很多。 Kelly Kennedy, Spent two weeks in China while sick and hungoverI recently visited my brother who lives in Shenzhen. For two weeks,   our family went from Beijing, Xi’an, Zhangjiajie, Shenzhen, and then   finally to Hong Kong.I hated China, but I had some wonderful experiences on the Great   Wall, the avatar mountains, and even doing some cliff diving by a beach   near Hong Kong. The thing that struck me most about the Chinese culture   was how much they didn't care. I like to think I'm a very  compassionate  person and I am careful to make sure I am not a  hinderance in other  people’s lives.They could not care less about others because they are so focused on   their own survival. Littering, defecating anywhere and everywhere,   ripping off Americans for fun (they were thrown off guard when they   realized my brother is almost fluent in mandarin), and more. Honestly,   if they could take advantage of any situation, even if it would affect   others negatively, they did it.And I know that this behavior is universal to a certain extent, but   there are no words for how much the average Chinese citizen will screw   other people over.我最近去探望住在深圳的弟弟。我们一家从北京、西安、张家界、深圳出发,经过两周的时间,终于到了香港。我讨厌中国,但我在长城、阿凡达拍摄地有很美好的经历,我还在香港附近的海滩上尝试了陡崖跳水。中国文化给我印象最深的是他们不关心别人。我认为自己是一个很有同情心的人,我会很小心,不让自己成为别人生活的累赘。他们不关心别人,因为他们太关注自己。他们四处乱扔垃圾,随地大小便,为了取乐而狠宰美国人(当他们意识到我哥哥能说一口流利的一般话时,他们被吓到了)。我知道这种行为在很多国家都是普遍存在的,但是一般的中国人之狠,是无奈用语言表达的。 M.F. Cappiello, The shortest Caucasian that Chinese people have ever seenI was surprised at how happy people were. I came in 2000, and   everything you saw about China in the US portrayed Chinese people as   miserable. You would get the idea that people had basically no freedom   in their everyday lives, and every day was gray and awful there. Then I   came and saw all these people acting goofy and happy, like guys singing   in the street, people laughing, people enjoying their lives. Even  those  who lived in poorer circumstances seemed to get a lot of joy out  of  everyday life — especially with their friends, co-workers and family   members. That’s not to say that the average Chinese person doesn’t  have a  lot of worries and pressure (just like Americans do), but it  wasn’t the  dystopia I had been led to believe.我对中国人的高兴程度感到惊讶。我2000年来到中国,你在美国看到是美国媒体把中国的一切都渲染得很凄惨。你会觉得人们在日常生活中基本上没有自在,每天都很压抑,很糟糕。可我来到中国后,看到所有人都很开心,人们在街上唱着歌,人们浅笑着,人们享受着他们的生活。即便是那些生活在环境中的人,似乎也能从日常生活中获得很多高兴——尤其是与朋友、同事和家人在一起时。我并不是说一般的中国人就没有担忧和压力(就像美国人一样),但这并不是我曾经被误导的人间地狱。 Janelle Alicia Monroy, Chinese Language student, not a Chinese personThe amount of beer that is consumed.Since I grew up in a primarily East Asian neighborhood and spend a   lot of time on Quora, many of my experiences here haven't been   particularly shocking.But what surprised me is that there is beer at Burger King, beer   being sold from street vendors, on airplanes, etc. Men walk down the   street drinking beer. Beer is seemingly everywhere.I’ve found this to be pretty suprising experience.啤酒的消费量惊人。我在一个东亚人为主的社区长大,在Quora上混迹已久,所以我对在中国的许多见闻并不特殊令我震惊。但是让我惊讶的是汉堡王有供应啤酒,街头小贩售卖啤酒,飞机上也有啤酒。男人在街上一边走一边喝着啤酒。啤酒无处不在。我发现这是一个非常令人惊讶的经历。 Lucy Tokairin, Gi2C official representative, a professional internship provider in ChinaOriginally Answered: What was your biggest culture shock going to China?Firstly I have to say that I love China and love being in China.   But... yes, there was a shock indeed to see that people (not always   small kids) pee or even defecate on a streets. In Beijing, with its   weird but amazing architecture, with its free public toilets every 100   meters! Yet, there are still people do their 'business' on a street like   they just don't care (actually they really don't).I remember myself having dinner at nice Chinese restaurant at Houhai   (tourist area in Beihai North with lakes, hutongs, bars and  restaurants)  I was enjoying wonderful view of a night lake and white  bridge, that  looked so beautiful with all lighting ad lanterns. Then  Chinese couple  stepped on a bridge to help their kid pee directly to  the lake. A public  toilet was just 50 meters away, it was open.你去中国感遭到的最大的文化冲击是什么?首先,我必需说我爱中国,喜欢住在中国。但是…是的,看到人们(不止小孩子)在街上小便甚至大便,确实让人震惊。在北京,每100米就有一个免费的公共厕所。但还是会有人当众处理,他们如同根本不在乎(实际上他们真的不在乎)。我记得我在后海(北海北部的旅游区,有湖、胡同、酒吧和餐馆)的一家不错的中餐馆吃晚饭,我观赏着漂亮的夜湖和白色的桥,所有的灯都亮着,看起来很美丽。然后,一对中国夫妇走上一座桥,让他们的孩子直接尿到湖里。公共厕所就在50米开外,并没有关门。 Nomad Bears, studied Budget Travel & Travel Tips at Visiting and Travel (2018)Originally Answered: What was your biggest cultural shock visiting China?We’ve been here for three weeks and there are a few big ones.1.The number of people: Taipei is comparable in size to Toronto or   Chicago but there is so much less space for the same number of people.2.The efficiency: The trains are on time, there are no delays and food is served in minutes. Everything here happens so fast.3.The language barrier: We hadn’t realized before arriving the huge   barrier that the Chinese language presented. It is impossible to read   the signs or menus. It is not like visiting a European country and   sounding out the word.Those are our big three, otherwise, it hasn’t been that bad. The   smaller towns probably offer a different experience but compared to   Toronto the culture shock hasn’t been a struggle.最初的问题是:你访问中国时,感遭到的最大的文化冲击是什么?我们已经在这里呆了三个星期了,遇到了几个文化冲击。1.人口数量:台北的面积与多伦多或芝加哥相当,但人口密度要大得多。2.效率:火车准点,没有延误,食物会在几分钟内端上餐桌。这里的一切速度都太快了。3.语言障碍:在我们来中国前,我们并没故意识到回事一个极大的障碍。我们不可能看得懂标志或菜单。这是我们遇到的最大的三个问题。小城镇可能提供了一种不同的体验,但与多伦多相比,文化冲击并不是一场斗争。 John Bickel, Quality/process Review in a Data Center CompanyOriginally Answered: What is your biggest cultural shock from visiting China?That would relate to factors on both ends, to what someone   experienced in China (which would relate to where), and to which   cultures they were already familiar with. For someone visiting from   Taiwan it might not be all that different (although per one take that is   actually part of China), and other Asian countries may include some   degree of commonality.I visited China while living in Thailand. The two countries and   cultures are quite different, in a sense, but at the same time Chinese   culture is probably the main individual influence on Thai culture,   perhaps more so than any original native local culture. Per my   understanding the Tai people were the main group of any origin who now   comprise the modern Thai population, a wave of immigration from Southern   China that occurred mainly around 800 - 1000 years ago. It would be   difficult to separate out early and late Chinese influences. It’s easy   to notice that Thai Buddhism came from India rather than China, and that   the food is different in the two countries, but the rest of the   cultural background mixes.So back to the question. I first visited China about six years ago on   a business trip to Shenzhen. That wasn’t an ideal way to experience a   native, older form of Chinese culture with freedom to explore; quite  the  opposite. Shenzhen is a newer, more developed area that per my   understanding roughly equates to parts of California being a basis for   tech industries. My family also vacationed in China five years ago,   visiting Beijing and Shanghai. That wasn’t exposure to rural, diverse   forms of Chinese culture but the experience scope was a bit more broad.你访问中国时感遭到的最大的文化冲击是什么?这跟两个因素相关:跟一个人在中国的经历有关,也跟他们已经相熟的文化有关。对于来自台湾的游客来说,中国可能并没有太大不同(虽然每个游客都是中国大陆的一部分),其他亚洲国家也能找到一定程度的共性。我在泰国生活期间访问了中国。从某种意义上说,这两个国家和文化是非常不同的,但同时,中国文化可能是对泰国文化产生了严重的影响,也许这种影响比任何原始的本土文化都更明显。根据我的理解,泰人是现在造成当今泰国人口的主要群体,这些人就是在大约800至1000年前来自中国南方的潮。泰国佛教来自印度而不是中国,两国的食物不同,但其他文化则相互交融。回到刚才的问题。我第一次访问中国大约是在六年前,当时我正在深圳出差。深圳是一个更新、更发达的地区,根据我的理解,这里跟加州的部分地区不相上下,以科技产业为主。我的家人五年前也曾去中国的北京和上海度假。他们并没有接触到中国乡村的、多样的文化形式,但体验的范围比我更广一些。To make a long story short China was a lot more modern, developed,   and familiar than I expected. It looked a lot like Thailand, just not   quite as rough in places, with a much higher degree of infrastructure   development. Chinese culture related to how people interacted there   didn’t stand out in any particular way. Japanese people definitely seem   reserved, and Thais would come across as friendly but perhaps not as   open as Americans, and Chinese people just seemed normal to me. Urban   culture tends to cause people to be a bit more serious and reserved, due   to people being exposed to so many other people all the time, and if   anything the people just didn’t express quite as much of the relaxed   nature of Bangkok Thais, which is atypical for large cities anywhere.So I was shocked that I wasn’t shocked? Surprised instead, maybe.Air pollution was really bad in Beijing late in the trip, like a grey   fog over the city, but otherwise not notable at all in those three   cities. A local Chinese family friend joined us in Shanghai and I was   surprised that the local people interacted differently with her than   with us. They were much more vocal, and at times would seem to argue   loudly with her. That might’ve just been related to her being a bit   forward or abrasive, even though she never was with us. We had been   friends with her for a couple of years, and our kids went to school   together in Bangkok. One friend’s mother was very reserved and kind, and   she was friendly but a bit more vocal, so it seemed like variation by   person was the rule more than a related cultural norm.长话短说,中国比我想象的更现代、更发达、更相熟。中国看起来很像泰国,但基础设备进展程度要高得多。中国文化与中国人并没有任何特殊之处。日本人看起来很矜持,泰国人给人的印象很友好,但可能不像美国人那么开放,中国人在我看来很正常。所以我很震惊于自己没有感遭到文化冲击。也许惟独惊讶吧。北京的空气污染非常严峻,就像笼罩在城市上空的灰雾,但除此之外,这三个城市的空气污染并不严峻。一位当地的中国朋友在上海跟我们结伴,令我惊讶的是,当地人与她的互动跟与我们的互动不同。他们的声音要大得多,有时似乎还会大声跟她争辩。我们和她已经是多年朋友了,我们的孩子一起在曼谷上学。有位朋友的母亲非常保守、善良,她很友好,但说话时嗓门更大。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

注册会员

发表于 2019-6-14 05:11:07 |显示全部楼层
顶!顶!顶!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

扫码捐款,支持公会发展。幸福感谢有你!